Benefits of Outsourcing Your Medical Billing...
Any medical practice can be more cost effective by utilizing the services of a medical billing company. A medical billing firm will be more motivated and efficient with claim auditing submissions and can generally perform these functions at a lower cost than an employee.
Carolina Medical Billing only charges a percentage of what is actually collected, not an hourly rate as an employee would receive, so if you don't get paid, we don't get paid!
Our medical billing and coding solutions are designed to reduce your overhead and eliminate most of the routine paperwork done in the office. Our medical practice management and electronic claim submission processes will attend to the business and financial aspects of your practice leaving you to attend to the office and patient care.
WHAT WILL MEDICAL BILLING OUTSOURCING DO FOR YOUR PRACTICE?
Allow your office manager and support staff to focus on:
- Promotion & marketing to new patients
- Providing superior healthcare to your patients
- Developing new marketing strategies for your practice
- Maintaining superior patient relations
Expedite Your Revenue Generation
- Medical claims payments average 14 days
- Electronic medical claims are paid 50% faster than paper claims
- Paper claims are processed electronically to check for errors
- Percentage of paid medical claims will be increased
Eliminate Non-Productive Office Hours
- We perform all of the billing and follow-up functions
- You are able to utilize your time more efficiently
Improved Medical Claims Accuracy
- All medical claims are audited for accuracy prior to submission
- Claims are then submitted electronically
- This results in less claim delays and non-payment
Reduce Your Employee Expenses
- Elimination of in-house medical billing specialists salaries
- Elimination of vacations, sick days health insurance
- Elimination of workers comp insurance
When you outsource your medical billing to Carolina Medical Billing you can rest assured that your revenue is in the best possible hands. We do not take "NO" for an answer, so if a medical claim is denied, it is appealed until paid. As stated before, If You Don't Get Paid, We Don't Get Paid, and that is not acceptable in our office.
Medical Billing is much more than just submitting claims. Proper billing requires a detailed financial understanding of your practice and the operations that accompany it.
This is why we have developed medical billing management solutions that can be tailored to meet the financial needs of your practice. Contact us today to learn more about the advantages of our medical claims billing service.